Payments & Bookings
- Swimming lessons must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- A Credit Note will be applied for whole courses cancelled 24 hrs prior to commencement date only.
- No refunds, credit notes or carry forward will be allowed for missed classes during a course. Missed lessons cannot be made up by joining another class. In exceptional circumstances (hospitalisation, serious illness or injury) a Credit Note/Refund may be given subject to management approval.
- Twice weekly lessons cannot be booked for half courses. Participants booked on twice weekly lessons and only attending once a week will
pay for the full course.
- We advise parents or guardians prior to booking to ensure that children can attend the full course of lessons and that it fits with their personal schedule.
- Assessments for each level are carried out on a continuous basis.
- We advise participants to attend all lessons as otherwise assessments may be missed and could prevent your child from progressing to a higher level.
- Assessment sheets will be posted on the swimming notice board in reception after the second last lesson of each course. A priority time of 48 hours for confirmation of bookings will commence once the assessment sheets are posted. (This is normally after the second last class of every course).
Re-Enrolment & Progression between Levels
- At the end of each course children attending the current course who have not progressed to the next level will automatically be re-enrolled in the same class for the upcoming course.
- Parents and Guardians must confirm the booking with payment within the 48 hours priority time. Unconfirmed bookings left after the 48 hours priority time may be offered to the children on the waiting list or to the public.
- Children who are progressing to higher levels will be offered a place only if spaces are available.
- Progression to a higher level does not guarantee a place on the upcoming course. Please be aware that places in the next level may not be available and depend on the numbers progressing from higher levels.
- Movement between different course days and times will only be allowed after priority time has lapsed and is dependent on places available.
- Any places remaining after the priority time will be opened to the public for booking.
- Parents or Guardians must remain on the premises and readily available for the duration of the class.
- Parents or Guardians are responsible for their children in the changing area.
- Teachers will only be responsible for children once on the poolside.
- Children who require to use the toilet during lessons must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Children who are not participating in lessons must be supervised at all times.
- Do not leave personal belonging in the changing cubicles during the lessons. Please use the lockers provided. No responsibility will be taken by the Sports Centre or its staff for lost, stolen, damaged or moved property.
- The use of photographic or video equipment is not permitted in the pool hall or changing areas.
- Please adhere to the Sports Centre rules and signage throughout the building.